Find New Customers and Boost Your Sales With Facebook Ads
Facebook Ads has helped thousands of businesses achieve their goals, with outcomes that include:
- An increase in foot traffic and a boost in in-store sales;
- An increase in online sales, thanks to Facebook users clicking on ads and being directed to websites;
- A successful launch platform for new products and services due to high exposure and user activity;
- Strong awareness building outcomes, with businesses becoming more top-of-mind, encouraging future sales.
Be In Control
One of the best things about advertising on Facebook is how you can reach out to your target market: have control over who sees your ads by specifying the age, gender, location, and even the likes and interests! Not only are you channeling your marketing efforts directly into your target, you’re not wasting money on ads that are reaching people who aren’t interested in your offering.
Choose Your Own Budget
Another helpful feature is how you can determine your own budget. This means that no matter your budget, and no matter your business size, you can take advantage of the marketing opportunities on Facebook.
“Most online advertising reaches only 27% of its intended audience. Facebook’s average is 91%. Your business gets more value from every ad. ” – Facebook 2014
How Facebook Ads Work
Facebook ads are shown to targeted users on both their desktop and mobile devices. People can then engage with these ads, whether by liking, commenting or sharing, and the friend’s of these people see this activity (giving Facebook ads a very powerful, viral, quality).
There are numerous types of ads: you can choose to promote your page, or promote a particular post, or even make an offer exclusive to Facebook users. These ads, depending on the goals and target you specify, are shown in different places. Often they are shown in a person’s newsfeed, and mingle nicely with the posts from friends and from the pages a person likes.
Where We Fit In
We’re here to help you implement, manage and optimise your Facebook marketing strategies.
This works by:
- First, we undertake market and industry research and draft out a marketing strategy.
- Then, working closely with you, we finalise this strategy, which includes determining your goals, target market, budget, ad content and timeline.
- From here, we launch your Facebook Ads campaign, and continue to monitor its progress, as well as make any necessary strategic changes.
- Then, after tracking your campaign’s progress, we report to you your results, so you know how much you have spent and what you reaped from this investment.
If you’d like to learn more about advertising on Facebook, contact us today.