SEO Health Check
The SEO Health Check is a comprehensive analysis of your website’s current SEO position and general health, including design and usability aspects. We provide you with a written report and a recommended action plan.
The SEO Basics package ensures your website meets the minimum requirements for website SEO. (This package is included in the Essential Website Package.)
- Optimised page titles, meta-descriptions and headings for top level pages
- Optimised descriptions (alt text) added for each image on top level pages
- Optimised site menus
- Google Analytics tracking installed
- Integrate Google Analytics with Google Webmaster Tools
- Google Analytics monthly benchmark and goal report
- Create and optimise robots.txt file
The SEO Serious Set Up package takes your website beyond the basics. It includes comprehensive keyword research, pages themed around priority keywords and phrases.
- Includes the SEO Basics Package
- Google My Business account set up and optimisation
- Keyword research and analysis
- Competitor research and analysis
- Check for broken links
- Check keyword density
- Check for internal duplicate content
- Check for external duplicate content
- Check and optimise HTML markup
- Check and optimise website performance
- Page titles optimised
- Page meta-descriptions optimised
- Page meta-keywords optimised
- Page URLs optimised
- Images dimensions optimised
- Image alt text optimised
- Page content optimised
Take The Next Step
Submit this form, and we’ll contact you about SEO Packages for your business.
SEO Success Stories
- In March 2014, 100% of keywords are situated in the top 5 – compared to only 21% in July 2013.
- In March 2014, 50% of keywords are in positions 1 or 2 – compared to only 7% of keywords in July 2013.
We can see how effective these search engine optimisations have been for Little Tummy Tucker, with 73% of the company’s website traffic coming from Google organic search results.
23.5% of iBlossom’s keywords moved from outside of top 10 search results to within the top 10 search results;
Four months ago, 59% of keywords were in the top 10 Google organic search results. Today, 76% of these keywords sit in Google Search’s top 10 organic search results.
Having these keywords in Google Search’s top 10 has paid off: on average, 75% of iBlossom’s website visits come from Google organic search.